Monday, February 7, 2011

A different direction...

Before you look too far into the title of this post...I'm not giving up on my love for EBM & industrial...

But...

Tonight was a foray into a new style of music for me: electro house. I've been a fan of this particular style of electronic music for a while without really knowing the particular genre classification for it. And there are times when I want to hear heavy beats but not distorted ones.

It wasn't a gig...but I recorded a new DJ mix tonight, and I gotta say it turned out better than I had expected...and I decided I would share it with everyone...maybe let me know if you like it :)

Here's the tracklisting:
Kaskade & deadmau5 - More For Me (Extended Remix)
DJ Sergey Stress - Eternal Life (Original Mix)
Nikita Ukoloff - Techno Parade (Original Mix)
Kid Kawaii vs Legend B - Lost In Love 2010 (Sebo Reed Remix)
Tomcraft - A Place Called Soul (Original Mix)
Loona - Vamos A La Playa (Chris Decay Remix)
Aaren San - Apes From Space (Dirtyloud Remix)
Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica (Extended Mix)
Felguk - All Night Long
Feed Me - White Spirit

...and finally, here's the link:
http://djbludston.promodj.ru/mixes/2138318/DJ_Bludston_3L3K7R0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment