Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update 11/17/11

Well...Hal-Con has come and gone...and what an event! I had SO much fun spinning for the geeky/nerdy masses...hopefully I'll get the chance to do it again next year!

Next up for me is Have Yourself A Gothic Little Christmas, which is happening Dec 3 & 4 at the Halifax Forum, same location as last year. Shouuld prove to be a lot of fun. Again, I'm not spinning there, but I'm helping out selling tickets at the door...so feel free to stop by, chat, and all that fun stuff :D

And something that I have been morbidly waiting for has happened: MasQ is no more. Why is it gone? The promoter decided it had run its course and it was time to end it. I will miss spinning industrial live for the masses at MasQ, and hopefully something will emerge to fill the void.

The radio shows will return next week. There's been a lot going on over the last little while, with side gigs here and there (my work xmas party this weekend, the Belindance hafla next weekend, Gothic Little Xmas the next)...but I want to get back on some semblance of a normal schedule before year's end.

That's all for now. More when it happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment