Sunday, September 23, 2012

Upcoming event schedule (gettin' bizzay!) (UPDATED 10/01/12)

Yes...I wrote "bizzay"...though it's a safe bet I won't write it again...ever.

But yes, my DJ card is filling up rather quickly for the end of the year thus far...and I'm loving it! Gives me a chance to take my mind off of recent events (single-hood, my recent move and re-assembling my life, so to speak).

The links attached to the events are, naturally, the Facebook event listings:

OCTOBER 6 - Kollektiv in Lunenburg, NS  (no actual location announced yet...check the event for details!)
http://www.facebook.com/events/336444989782398/

OCTOBER 18 - Sexy Black Party @ Menz & Mollyz, Halifax NS
http://www.facebook.com/events/522922534401456/

OCTOBER 30 - Devil's Night-Kit's Wake @ The CoHo (Company House), Halifax NS
http://www.facebook.com/events/444793412226558/

NOVEMBER 3 - Back To The 80s Dance Party @ MSVU (Vinnie's Pub)
http://www.facebook.com/events/138652099614973/

NOVEMBER 10 - the event is cancelled...the date is now free...jus' sayin' ;)

That's about it right now...I'm available right up to New Year's (hint hint!)

Now that THAT'S out of the way...

The other thing I wanted to write about...the state of the radio shows.

As many of you know, I have relocated very recently to a new place, following the end of my relationship. I'm sill getting the housekeeping things out of the way and there's also the purchasing of new hardware (a.k.a. needing a new monitor). As of right now, space constraints are preventing me from setting up a proper "studio" like I had before. Until that time, the radio shows are on hiatus. And, I gotta say, it's killing me...I have SO much new music I want to share with you all, but right now, things are such that I am unable to. However, on the EBM/industrial front anyway, you can hear some of the new material at the event on the 30th of October (listed above).

As soon as I can get some space set aside to put things back together, I'll be back on the air...promise :)

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment